I consult, negotiate and oversee the details of the transaction on your behalf.
I strive to develop customers for life by providing the absolute best service possible.
My philosophy is short: You win in life by helping others!
When I represent you as my client, you will have all the advantages of one stop shopping, cutting edge technology, and a consultant who will listen to your needs. PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT!
My specialty is making dreams come true by helping home Buyers and Sellers save or make money.
I help people understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives, and investment aspects of home ownership and why now is an incredible time to buy.
· 24 years of dedication to customer satisfaction as a Public Service Executive II.
· Proven track record of listening to my clients, so I can fulfill their needs.
· Website for my clients to utilize for their Real Estate needs, Free Insider Secrets, Tips & Strategies, Topeka information & local resources.
· Become a VIP Buyer, Save Big $$$-Insider Secrets Revealed, & the Free Pre-Approval in the Mortgage Center are excellent tools available to my clients.
· I utilize many of the marketing tools available; internet marketing, direct marketing, website, 1-800 toll-free Real Estate Information Hotline, Talking House Radio Transmitters, Realtor Luncheons, etc.
· Accredited Buyer Representative
· Certified Residential Specialist
· Graduate Realtor Institute
· e-PRO Internet Professional, NAR Technology Certification
· National Valuation Standards Institute Broker Price Opinion Certified
· Residential Finance Consultant
· Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
· Westar Energy Efficiency Works Certified
· Talking House Agent
· Principles of Real Estate, Kansas Association of Realtors
· Certified Public Manager, University of Kansas
· Master of Public Administration, Kansas State University
· Post Graduate Work in Law – 67 hours, Washburn University School of Law
· Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Spanish, Washburn University
· Associate of Arts, Sociology, Hutchinson Community College
· Computerized MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and "Cross-Referencing" system makes it easier for any Realtor in town or across the country to show your home.
· Member, National Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Kansas Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Topeka Area Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Image & Technology Committee & Governmental Affairs Committee
· Member, President's Council Coldwell Banker Griffith & Blair American Home
· Volunteer, Housing & Credit Counseling, Inc.
· Volunteer, Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas, Kansas Department on Aging.
· Topeka Facility Managers Association.
· National State Publishing Association Member, Midwest Regional Dir. National Board of Directors.
· Kansas Society of Certified Public Managers, Board of Directors
· American Academy of Certified Public Managers
· Kansas Advisory Committee on Hispanic Affairs
· Kansas Athletic Commission License, Professional Boxing Referee-Kansas & Missouri
· Founder and President, Topeka Golden Gloves Association
· Founder and President, Topeka Hispanic Arts Council
· Topeka Police and Fire Civil Service Commission
· Member of St. Matthew Catholic Church, Liturgical Minister
· Top 15% Topeka Area Association of Realtors
· Outstanding Leadership & Achievement Developing, Promoting & Sponsoring Excellence in Amateur Boxing.
· Pi Sigma Alpha-Political Science National Honor Society
· United States Postal Service, Community Leader Award
· Ford Foundation Scholar
· Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
· Kansas-Oklahoma Regional Golden Gloves Welterweight and Middleweight Champion
· MVP & Highest Scoring Player, Topeka Rugby Football Club
· Lettered in Track, Cross Country, & Football in High School
· Land Kansas Real Estate Rookie of the Year Award
· Topeka Area Association of Realtors Rising Star Award
· Topeka Area Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award
· Annual Multi Million Dollar Producer